I need this for reasons.
You guys wanna help? Tell me, what was your favorite DDGI moment?
As a joke, I told Ashwara I wanted to plan every episode for four seasons worth of DDGI. He told me to do it so now I’m just trying to gather some data.
Now this is mostly me reminiscing and giving insight into almost every strip. If somehow, after all my writing posts, you still aren’t sick of knowing abou me writing DDGI, feel free to peruse. Otherwise, just ignore the rest of this post.
DDGI - A Vietnamese-American family dramedy centered around a grumpy, 33 year old asexual man.
Comic start date - Sometime around May 14?
Hello, hello, lovely people!
I’m working on a new TV show idea and if you could help regarding the matter, it would be most grateful. It’s a dramedy about homelessness and poverty, it’s gonna be a fun time for everyone.
Reblogs so I can get a wider array of response, ALSO FANTASTIC.
What was the most dehumanizing thing said to you about…?
- Get a real job.
- Isn’t it embarrassing to be working a job like that at their age?
- It’s dumb that fast food workers get paid as much as cops.
- I’m a paying customer, you should do whatever I say because I’m paying.
- I don’t see why our customers, who have worked long and hard to earn their money, have to be subjected to seeing the poorer residents.
- I read about a man who made $60k a year from panhandling so now I never give them money.
- Most of them are just using it to get drugs.
- They’re going to get dependent on the money you give them.
My mission statement:
Hey, guys. I have to put all the comics on hold until I find a new job.
Wish me luck!