Hello, hello, lovely people!
I’m working on a new TV show idea and if you could help regarding the matter, it would be most grateful. It’s a dramedy about homelessness and poverty, it’s gonna be a fun time for everyone.
Reblogs so I can get a wider array of response, ALSO FANTASTIC.
What was the most dehumanizing thing said to you about…?
- Get a real job.
- Isn’t it embarrassing to be working a job like that at their age?
- It’s dumb that fast food workers get paid as much as cops.
- I’m a paying customer, you should do whatever I say because I’m paying.
- I don’t see why our customers, who have worked long and hard to earn their money, have to be subjected to seeing the poorer residents.
- I read about a man who made $60k a year from panhandling so now I never give them money.
- Most of them are just using it to get drugs.
- They’re going to get dependent on the money you give them.
My mission statement:
Hey, guys. I have to put all the comics on hold until I find a new job.
Wish me luck!